Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Welcome to Take on the World


Hello, everyone, and welcome to my newest blog in my entire collection. The half-success of my other blog, Reid's Hockey Insight, has made me decided to start something new, called Reid's Take on the World.
Unlike Reid's Hockey Insight, which is just limited to the world of hockey, Reid's Take on the World, covers all areas of the world, from politics to sports (not all hockey) to school to much, much more.
For all those who want to join along in my take on the world, the comment section is all below my posts. Follow along if you have a certain topic you wish to follow or if you want to see what I think about this stuff. If anybody has any concerns or criticism, please let me know so that I can take care of it immediately.
Thanks and I hope you enjoy the newest blog on the line, Reid's Take on the World.

No comments:

Post a Comment