Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Welcome to Reid's Poetry

Hey gang,

A few weeks ago, I published a blog entitled "Reid's Take on the World." It was supposed to be a blog for me to express my views on the world we live in today, whether it be from politics to science to sports and all that stuff.

But there's been a change of plans. Due to my love of English and my career to be in the writing industry mostly in Journalism, I have decided to rename and replace "Reid's Take on the World" with "Reid's Poetry". There will be "Reid's Short Stories" set up in the near future, but right now, I feel like you should all just kick back with one of the many poems I come up with everyday.

Just keep in mind, these poems are all about things in the world. For example, today was a monstrous heat day in the Bay Area, so I wrote two poems dedicating it to the heat. They are entitled "Thing of Heat" and "Gush of Wind." Those poems will be put up in the near future.

Anyway, that's all you need to know right now. Be sure to keep checking out my other blog, "Reid's NHL and MLS Insight." It used to be "Reid's Hockey Insight" until I decided to expand my knowledge into the MLS (Major League Soccer). I hope you enjoy my new site and keep checking back for more exciting news, notes, and poems that I've set up. If you guys want to see "Reid's Take on the World" or "Reid's Short Stories", I'll be back with those if popular demands wants to. My Facebook page (Reid Urban) might update from time to time to see if they want to see it. For many of you who like those "Reid Minute" episodes I had a few years ago, I'll be happy to do it again if you want me to. However, you will need to submit those ideas since I will not be doing those on my own. Anyway, enjoy the new "Reid's Poems" blog.

Note: There will be some pictures on my sight, linked to the poem. But there might not be any so stay sharp.

No comments:

Post a Comment